Brianca Johnson is a launch and marketing strategist who helps coaches and service providers leverage proven launch and marketing strategies to position their expertise and grow their business.
Brianca has been helping entrepreneurs, nonprofits, small businesses, and political campaigns improve and implement digital marketing campaigns since 2014 when she opened her business as a side hustle. In July 2020, Brianca quit her job as Digital Director for a national nonprofit to go full time in her business. In the first 6 months, Brianca generated 6 figures in just 6 months and helped her top 6 clients generate over $260,000.
Bree’s mission is to help 1 million entrepreneurs in her lifetime leverage their expertise to launch an offer they love (and that sells).
When she is not working you can find Brianca reading a book, dancing or enjoying an Irish mule! She resides in Smyrna, GA and is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
In this episode we chat about:
- What you should have in place FIRST before you even think about launching
- The essentials for launching successfully
- The biggest mistake she sees coaches and service providers make when it comes to launching
- How to have a stress free launch
- How to bounce back from a failed launch and so much more!
listen to this episode
watch this episode
keep up with brianca
Visit Brianca’s website and learn more about working with her!
Follow Brianca on Instagram